Spamassassin RBL's

Olivier Nicole on at cs.ait.ac.th
Tue Jun 12 09:29:24 UTC 2007

> The directive above tells  postfix to add information into
> headers that tell Amavis the mail was sent by someone who was
> authenticated by the system and thus trusted.

I expect that the above mentionned headers cannot be forged. Else that
would be a nice way for spam to avoid filtering.

Beside, I am not sure it is a good measure to disable Amavis for any
email. First goal of amavis is virus scanning, even a
trusted/authenticated sender could have his machine infected and could
be spreading viruses.

My 2 cents.

Olivier