portupgrade question

Jonathan Horne freebsd at dfwlp.com
Thu Jul 19 17:29:18 UTC 2007

ive been using 'portupgrade -apP' on my systems lately (since i keep a central
repository of packages i build for my systems; a good bulk of them are used
across most/all of them).

in situations where new packages are built from ports (ie, when the package
in /usr/ports/packages/All is no longer the most current), the -p is going
back and repackaging lots of packages that already exist.  is there a way to
tell portupgrade not to repackage things that are not new versions?

thanks,
--
Jonathan Horne
http://dfwlpiki.dfwlp.org