'clamav-plugin' & claws-mail

Gerard gerard at seibercom.net
Thu Jul 19 09:41:51 UTC 2007

I thought I had posted this earlier, however, I have not seen it
listed.

When attempting to load the 'clamav plug-in' with 'claws-mail-2.10.0_1'
the system will freeze. GDB did not reveal any useful information
according to the developers. Using truss, I find I get this error
message:

Fatal error 'Thread is not system scope.
' at line 319 in file /usr/src/lib/libpthread/thread/thr_sig.c (errno = 0)

Googling has not turned up any definitive answers. I am not sure what
this error message means. Perhaps someone has an idea.

--
Gerard