Command Execution Using Script - Similar to Windows Batch File-Like Script (Coding Help)

linux quest linuxquest7570 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 16 09:00:42 UTC 2007

Dear FreeBSD Communities,

Lets say, I wanted to create a Perl script to execute a very simple nmap command as listed below, may I know how do I do it?

unix# nmap 192.168.1.2

I know we need to save it in .pl extension. May I know what else I need to do?

I have researched and google this for the entire week, but I still can't find the solution. For example in Windows, all I need to do is to type "nmap 192.168.1.2" and save it in a text file with the extension .bat - and everything will be taken care of.

I hope someone can share with me the simple coding to solve this problem.

Thank you so much, guys :)

Regards,
Linux Quest

Regards,