java plugin for firefox

Peter Giessel pgiessel at mac.com
Wed Jan 10 23:09:33 UTC 2007

On Wednesday, January 10, 2007, at 02:04PM, "eoghan" <eoghanj at gmail.com> wrote:
>On 10 Jan 2007, at 22:26, Vince Hoffman wrote:
>
>> eoghan wrote:
>>> Hi
>>> Does anyone have a guide or advice for getting java plugin working
>>> for firefox? Im running 6.1 on amd.

out of curiosity, did you install diablo-jdk before or after installing Firefox?

I had trouble getting java working when I installed diablo after the fox.
Reinstalling firefox (make deinstall clean install) and all was once
again good.  I think the firefox installer detects that java is not installed
and disables it if you don't install java first.