mozilla - bind conflict _

Beech Rintoul beech at alaskaparadise.com
Mon Jan 1 07:08:38 PST 2007

On Monday 01 January 2007 03:00, Vizion wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am having problems upgrading mozilla-1.7.13,2 ro mozilla-1.7.13_1,2
> (www/mozilla)
>
> Build fails
> mozilla-1.7..13_1,2: bind installed with PORT_REPLACES_BASE_BIND causes
> problems.
>
> I first recompiled bind9 without this option but got the same failure.
>
> Then I deinstalled bind9 entirely and retried the portupgrade after
> portsclean -C only to get the same failure.
>
> Suggestions please
>
> Thanks
> david

If you have a bind line in your /etc/make.config (PORT_REPLACES_BASE_BIND9)
remove it. Alternately, you can do a "make -k" to override the error, but if
you do that keep a close eye on your build to make sure you don't have an
error somewhere else that gets ignored.

Beech

Beech Rintoul - Sys. Administrator - beech at alaskaparadise.com
/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign  | Alaska Paradise Travel
\ / - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail  | 201 East 9Th Avenue Ste.310
/ \  - Please visit Alaska Paradise - http://www.alaskaparadise.com