Pure-ftpd with Mysql, where is the database?

perikillo perikillo at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 23:01:26 UTC 2007

   Hi people.

   I'm testing pure-ftpd from FreeBSD 6.2, i want to test with MySQL
4.1which already is running, i read the docs from the site but didn't
see
anything about  how pure-ftp  authenticated users from Mysql. My both
servers are running but, where is the PureFTPD database inf MySQL?

  Reading some linux manuals a see that they created the database manually,
is the same process? or we have already some database?

  Thanks all for your time!!!