Low-cost dedicated FreeBSD server or non-jail VPS?

Jay Chandler chandler.lists at chapman.edu
Fri Feb 9 17:57:30 UTC 2007

Ted Mittelstaedt wrote:
> [...]

Maybe that's an option for you, but I'm looking at spending a minimum of
another $60 every month to my ISP if I want those services.  I haven't
been sufficiently impressed to feel that they warrant that extra fee.

--
Jay Chandler
Network Administrator, Chapman University
714.628.7249 / chandler at chapman.edu
Today's Excuse: positron router malfunction