php 5.2.0... go boom!

Spil Oss spil.oss at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 2 20:03:51 UTC 2007

Hi Jonathan,

Dunno if you managed to solve it, but I found out what my problem was.

My kernel config has INET6 commented out
My /etc/make.conf has NO_INET6

After adding WITHOUT_IPV6 to my /etc/make.conf, a newly built php 5.2
runs fine (need to check with suhosin patch)

Kind regards,

Spil

PS. At least this will come up searches now!