How to configure FreeBSD machine as a bridged router?

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at toybox.placo.com
Thu Dec 13 21:20:31 PST 2007

It won't.  The extra fancy go-fast options in the TCP protocol
are negotiated between sender and receiver.  In any case, even if
the router could do anything, by definition a bridged device, which
is what your talking about here - is a layer 2 only device and cannot
modify the packets in any way.

If you would be willing to tell us exactly what your Internet
connection is, what hardware/software devices it consists of,
and what speeds it is supposed to be and what speeds your seeing,
we could give you some advice that might help you out.

Ted
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
9:15 AM