Antony Mawer fbsd-questions at mawer.org
Mon Dec 10 15:17:48 PST 2007

On 11/12/2007 2:54 AM, Aryeh M. Friedman wrote:
>> You could make a softlink...
>
> Thats what raised the question I was doing ln -s
> /usr/local/modules/fuse.ko /boot/kernel/fuse.ko

Remember that this is the loader which will be loading the
module, so if /usr is a separate partition then this will not work as
/usr doesn't get mounted until much, much later in the boot process...

Alternatively, if you're using your own home-brew rc script, why not
just add a kldload fuse into it?

--Antony