Hopefully an easy header rewriting problem for Postfix
clint.olsen at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 13:38:53 PST 2007
On Dec 07, Noel Jones wrote:
> Looks like exactly what you describe.
> Just set in main.cf: masquerade_domains = my.domain and then run
> "postfix reload"
Yes! This looks like it does what I want! I completely forgot about the
masquerade feature in Sendmail. Thanks a lot for this.
Incidentally, the reason why I ran into this problem was because I
absolutely cannot get GNU Mailman to stop using host.my.domain in the mail
dispatch section (yes, I have modified mm_cfg.py), and this was totally
messing up Postfix and causing it to trigger all sorts of spam filtering
checks that should not have been invoked. I realized I technically had a
hole in my config and I didn't want to have to fix every single client that
might send mail through my server.
More information about the freebsd-questions