Configuring OpenLDAP on FreeBSD 6.2 Release, Problems.

Lisandro Grullon lisandrogrullon07 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 23 08:24:56 PDT 2007

The concept of openLDAP and its integration with FreeBSD seems pretty broad and somewhat overwelm, I found a hint link, yet I am looking for a more specific article that would elaborate in depth the aspects of openLDAP and FreeBSD at a corporate level.

http://www.bsdforums.org/forums/showthread.php?t=49221

Thank in advance for your help and if see anything relate to this let me/us know. > Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 09:21:09 +0700> From: on at cs.ait.ac.th> To: lisandrogrullon07 at hotmail.com> CC: freebsd-questions at freebsd.org> Subject: Re: Configuring OpenLDAP on FreeBSD 6.2 Release, Problems.> > > I think it may be a problem there, do you have any how to for that configur=> > ation, in case I can double check. Off course besides the info provide at o=> > penldap.org. Thanks in advance.> > Sorry, I am pretty new with LDAP too :) I have no documentation beside> the one I found from Googling around.> > Olivier> _______________________________________________> freebsd-questions at freebsd.org mailing list> http://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/listinfo/freebsd-questions> To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-questions-unsubscribe at freebsd.org"