Donation Manager Needed

Brian Grahams recruitment at savethepoor.org
Thu Aug 23 08:10:37 PDT 2007

0SAVE THE POOR
64 Newman Street
London
W1T 3EF
United Kingdom
Tel Number: +447045706173,
            447045730586
Fax: +447075700316

Website: www.savethepoor.org
Email: application at savethepoor.org
       stevelewis at savethepoor.org

This message is of most importance to all North American and European Union residents

This is a job-offer for USA and EU residents only.

Requirements and benefits:

Monthly gross salary: 1500-3000 EUR per month (1800-3600 USD)
Age limit: 18-80
Possible career growth and promotion opportunity
Internet access, mobile or home phone number
Part-time (1-3hr per day) and full-time employment (8hr per day)

SAVE THE POOR ORGANIZATION is looking for new friends and collaborators in North America and Europe. Become a part of our donating system that includes international donations to Motherless babies homes , Deafs , Single Mothers , Orphans ,AIDS Children ,Poor/Needy Family Care Packages ,Homeless "Ladies Rest",Pregnant Teens/Baby Shelters from poorest European countries.

Our program does not charge or ask You to invest anything. We do not try to take Your money. Our regional sponsors and investors from different European Union and USA regions have already accepted our offer and are now the investing affiliates in our multi-national donating program.

Collaborate with our investors during the donation process and earn from 1500 EUR (1800 USD) up to 3000 EUR (3600 USD) gross salary per month. Together we can make this program work with maximum efficiency and thus have an opportunity to ease the sufferings and minimize the needs of thousands of people.

Save the Poor is one of the leading UK consultants to the not-for-profit sector. We help charities, educational and public sector organizations to raise capital and revenue funding, recruit key people, develop their existing activities and plan ahead.

 We are a Non-Governmental organization funded majorly by donations we receive from firms and individuals in the form of payments donated towards our worthy cause.

 Previously we designated one of our employees in the accounts department to make the trips to pick up payments from each country,but this  becoming  too expensive and  most times not cost effective for them to come down and receive such payment twice in a month,therefore the organization has decided to increase its international workforce in a bid to cut eventual cost and improve efficiency.

SAVE THE POOR as decided to seek you to work for our organization as a Donation Manager/Accountant/Customer Service Rep in receiving donations from our donators in your country.

The organization is  willing to pay you 10% for every payment received by you from our donators who makes donations through you.

New employees are also entitled to an UP FRONT ALLOWANCE PAYMENT which would be paid to them at the end of the fiscal year. Just incase you are concerned about how we got to your contact, it was through the American Chamber of Commerce for trust worthy individuals ,we were directed on how to make an online search. If you are interested in the Post ,we will want you to visit our website and fill the application form directly for the Donation Manager or the other Posts.

http://www.savethepoor.org/employment.htm

Thank You very much for Your time and for Your desire to help the ones who really need our help and joint support.

Regards,
Brian Grahams.