PIL istallation In FreeBSD

dhaneshk k dhaneshkk at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 25 08:27:23 UTC 2007

Hi ,

   I have a FreeBSD6.0 server machine running zope2.9 and plone .

this m/c has    python-2.4.4  but no PIL module , I have to install it  to
support the zope/plone application that I am running in this machine     But
in /usr/ports there is no such port  for PIL OR I can't recoganize which
port is it

I made  a serch     like this  /usr/ports]# make search name=py-pil    but
it retuns null

So what steps I have to follow to install   PIL ( PythonImageLibrary) in
this machine  ,

Please help me with your suggestions ..