apache server, zope server cant access through webbrowser

dhaneshk k dhaneshkk at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 20 06:18:32 UTC 2007

HI all,

   I installed FreeBSD6.0 server in my  Intel P4 machine , and I installed
apache-2.2 webserver through /usr/ports and when I tried to

start  my webserver  by /usr/local/sbin/apachectl   command ,
But when I pointing the url http://localhost in my mozillafirefox(Gnome2.18
configured in this machine ) I am getting an error  " refused the connection
  The server may be busy Or may have a network connection problem   in mY
browser window , but using this browser I can able to access all internet
sites and search engines .

Second thing , I installed Zope29    via /usr/ports/www/zope  and made all
the instance dir and configuration for zope ,

  but here also same problem  when I started my zope instance by using the
   ZopeInstance/bin/zopectl

start command the process is starting   ,
but when I point the URl
  http://localhost:8080

same error (refused the connection  The server may be busy Or may have a
network connection problem   in My browser window )

I tried http://127.0.0.1:8080   same error

then tried http://192.168.31.25:8080 (same error    here this is the ip of
my machine )

At last    I  tried    telnet 127.0.0.1 8080 its not connecting

  but  the smtp port  i tried (telnet 127.0.0.1 25 ) its connecting

Can anybody help me to sove this issue please.

Thanks in Advance
dhanesh