test

Chad Perrin perrin at apotheon.com
Sat Apr 14 18:18:22 UTC 2007

On Sat, Apr 14, 2007 at 08:22:53AM -0400, Gerard Seibert wrote:
> On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 16:28:29 +1200
> "Juha Saarinen" <juhasaarinen at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On 4/14/07, Hangmn <hangmn at gmail.com> wrote:
> > > GET ME OFF THIS FUCKING LIST
> >
> > No, no, this is the FreeBSD Questions list. The Fucking List is down
> > the hall, third door to your right. Just ignore the funny noises
> > there.
> >
> > If you don't want to receive mail from the FreeBSD list in question,
> > try this which is found at the end of every message to it:
> >
> > To unsubscribe, send any mail to
> > freebsd-questions-unsubscribe at freebsd.org
>
> Has anyone but me noticed that the morons who request to be removed
> from a list are inevitably 'TOP POSTERS'. They never read to the end of
> a post and therefore are not likely to see the easy to follow
> directions plainly stated there for their perusal.

I've noticed that a lot of unpleasant or inconvenient behavior tends to
go along with top posting, and TOFU in particular.  I've also noticed
that this is not universal -- it's just a trend.  There are a few people
whose only offense is top posting.  They seem to be the exception,
however, rather than the rule.

> I used to be an agnostic, but now I'm not so sure.

I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm reconsidering that
position.  I plan to stop procrastinating on making a decision about
that tomorrow.