Forbidding or not access to webpages of network users

DSA - JCR juancr at dsa.es
Wed Apr 11 10:23:32 UTC 2007

Hi all in this list

I want to know if there is a way to forbid to network users the access to
fixed webpages.

The example, I work in an enterprise in which several users are accesing
to webpages others than the enterprise's own.

I want that the users can only access to the the webpages and services of
the enterprise, but also that 2 PC can access everywhere (the boss ones).

Can I make it with FreeBSD? How? I have read the Firewall handbook pages,
but i don't know exactly if i can do it with PF, IPF or IPFW (or something
else). (examples?)

My users are W2K.

On the otherhand, I think this is a common problem, isn't it? ;D

Thanks in advance

Juan Coruña
Desarrollo de Software Atlantico