mail server blues

Apatewna apatewna at yahoo.gr
Sun Apr 8 17:19:22 UTC 2007

O/H Eric έγραψε:

> qmail is horrible and outdated. heres a ton of reasons not to use it:

<snip>

> But thats just my opinion! =)

I use qmail and I am happy with it, following a composition of "what
suits me best" from the following sites:

a) http://www.freebsdrocks.net/ provides the basic walkthrough
b) http://qmail.jms1.net/ provides an all-in-one patch for qmail
c) various other sites about qmail and freebsd

I agree that qmail is horribly outdated and without the patch mention at
(b) it would a no-brainer for me to follow. Just pick what fits your
brain best and remember than when it breaks (and it will break), YOU
will HAVE to fix it, nobody else.

--
RTFM and STFW before anything bad happens