New to FreeBSD

Ivan Zenzerović zenzof1 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 13:11:09 UTC 2007

I have a problem with my firewall. When booting freebsd i get the message
that pf is enabling, but there are syntax errors in the /etc/pf.conf file
and that no IP adresses were found for sk0 network. What should i change
here?
I took the conf file from
http://www.xs4all.nl/~rsmith/freebsd/index.html#sec

Ivan