cvs question

Michael Grant mg-fbsd3 at grant.org
Fri Sep 15 08:58:24 PDT 2006

[#786] ls -l CVS
total 6
-rw-r--r--  1 mgrant  1001  197 Oct 16  2005 Entries
-rw-r--r--  1 mgrant  1001    8 May 30  2005 Repository
-rw-r--r--  1 mgrant  1001   55 May 30  2005 Root
[#787] cat CVS/Root
:pserver:xgrant:xxxxxx at grant.org/home/ng/tools/cvsroot

Ok, so that solve that mystery.  However, I still cannot log in on one
machine yet I can on the other:  Except for the Entries file, Root and
Repository are identical in the CVS directory.

cvs login
Logging in to :pserver:xgrant at grant.org:2401/home/ng/tools/cvsroot
cvs login: authorization failed: server grant.org rejected access to
/home/ng/tools/cvsroot for user mgrant

Michael Grant