Torrentflux, PHP, and Apache

Ryan Winograd rylwin at houston.rr.com
Sun Sep 10 14:56:55 PDT 2006

Hi all,
    I have a strange problem here. I just installed torrentflux on my
freebsd6.1 box and it was working great for a few minutes. Then, for
some reason i can't figure out, i was no longer able to view index.php.
Other php files were parsed by the server just fine, but for some reason
when i tried to access index.php I either got actual php code or a blank
file. Let me reiterate that the other php pages for just fine...so I am
a little confused. Any advice? Ideas on what could be causing this?

Thanks in advance,
ryan