Urgent Action : Your Account Has Been Suspended

WellsFargo Online online at wellsfargo.com
Mon Sep 4 20:11:24 PDT 2006

                        [logo_62sq.gif] [coach.gif]

                      Dear valued WellsFargo member:

      Due to concerns, for the safety and integrity of the wellsfargo
                account we have issued this warning message

      We have noticed that your Wells Fargo online account needs to be
      updated onceagain, please enteryour online account information,
     because we haveto verify all of the online accounts after we have
     updated our Wells FargoOnline Banking site. To verify your online
   account and access your bank account, please click on the link below:

                         [1][al_continue_off.gif]

                        [2]Continue to Stop Payment

   This e-mail was sent to all of our Wells Fargo customers. Recently, we
                 have found that manyaccounts were hacked.

       For furtherinformation, please contact our Customer Services.

                       Consumer Credit Card Services:

                             Customer Service:

                               1-800-642-4720

                            Application Status:

                               1-800-967-9521

                              Security Issues:

                                   Phone:

                                415-623-7706

                                    Fax:

                                415-544-0826

                                   Email:

                         [3]myershh at wellsfargo.com

                 Sincerely, Wells FargoMember Services Team

                                 Thank You

       [4]About Wells Fargo | [5]Employment | [6]Report Email Fraud |
                   [7]Privacy, Security & Legal | [8]Home

               1995 - 2006 Wells Fargo. All rights reserved.