TkGUI error in adesklets

Viswas Nair fysical at gmail.com
Sun Sep 3 01:01:28 PDT 2006

Hi,

I am having trouble with adesklets and would really appreciate it if you
could tell me whats happening.
The make failed and I noticed that the port is marked asbroken and I it is
being worked on.

However when I tried to do a pkg_add it completed the registration with some
warnings that indicated that I had newer versions of imlib2 and giff than
expected. Could this be a problem?

In addition, I tried to run adesklets -i and was returned with this message:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/local/bin/adesklets_installer", line 631, in ?
if globals()['%sGUI' % ui](): break
KeyError: 'TkGUI'

I am including the truss output of the adesklets -i command as attachment.
I am not sure if the problem is with python and Tk

Please help,
Thanks,
Vishy