What's so compelling about FreeBSD?

Jeff Mohler speedtoys.racing at gmail.com
Sun Oct 15 22:50:54 PDT 2006

Linux has iSCSI...which hands Fbsd a real beating in the server space.

I work on projects at more customers than I can keep track of that
-have- to use Linux in the middle of Fbsd farms just because of the
amazing lack of iscsi support.

Linux has been doing iscsi since what..2002 or so?  Maybe 2003?

C;mon..yes, I know a brave soul is starting work on it now, but how
did the Fbsd effort let this lie for so long?