FREEBSD cross-platform compatibility

Tom Radiofreetom at gmail.com
Sun Oct 15 13:51:31 PDT 2006

Question:

Is there an alternate-platform emulator available?  I have some programs
that have no substitute available - and are Windows - only
applications.  The developer right now says that they won't work on
porting to other OSs for the foreseeable future - so Linux and FreeBSD -
and Mac OS, for that matter - are left hanging.  Frankly, this one
program in particular is the major reason I'm still running Windows at
all.  So, either a Windows emulator, or some way to run this program in
a non-Windows environment....

Thanks!

Tom S.