Confirmation Requested

Wells Fargo Online ofsrep.alert at wellsfargo.com
Sun Oct 8 03:01:55 PDT 2006

                                    [logo_62sq.gif]
                                     Dear customer,
   As part of our security measures, we regularly screen activity in the
    WellsFargo system. We recently contacted you after noticing an issue
     on your account.We request informations from you for the following
                                  reason:
    We need to verify your account integrity , after some frauds made on
   our network of electronic money transfer and as a part of our inquiry
   we need to maintain a solid data base with our cutomers information ,
      to do that please visit our main page and [1]confirm to us your
              personal information that you used to register.
   [2]https://online.wellsfargo.com/signon?ZXJyb3IudXNlcm5hbWVJbnZhbGlkRm
                                   9ybWF0
    Be sure to log in securely by clicking on URL listed above. Once you
      log in, your account will be verifyed and you will also need to
     re-login in order to complete the verification. We appreciate your
             understanding as we work to ensure account safety.
    In accordance with WellsFargo's User Agreement, your account access
   will remain limited until the issue has been resolved. Unfortunately,
    if access to your account remains limited for an extended period of
       time, it may result in further limitations or eventual account
   closure. We encourage you to log in to your wellsfargo account as soon
                      as possible to help avoid this.
       We thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. Please
    understand that this is a security measure intended to help protect
         you and your account. We apologize for any inconvenience.
                    Sincerely, WellsFargo Account Review Department
      WellsFargo Limited is authorized and regulated by the Financial
           Services Authority as an electronic money institution.