how to block rj45 sockets.

Bill Moran wmoran at collaborativefusion.com
Mon Oct 2 16:56:26 PDT 2006

"Marwan Sultan" <dead_line at hotmail.com> wrote:

> >Get real switching hardware to replace those Belkins.  Cisco and other
> >switches will allow you to enable/disable ports on demand.
>
> Do you recommend any good switch product and model number which has port
> enable.disable
> feature ? other than cisco, in a good price?
> Cisco is litl  bit expensive specially im talking about 24 switch each, 20
> ports!!

Don't top-post.

There are a number of vendors who sell "managed" switches.  I don't
recommend any of them.  I think Cisco is worth the extra money.

However, most manufactures who sell switches have a line of "managed"
switches.  I don't recommend Dells, but they do exist.  3Com has them --
just about anyone who's serious about selling networking equipment
has them.

--
Bill Moran

MAL: Hell, this job I would pull for free.
ZOE: Can I have your share?
MAL: No.
ZOE: If you die, can I have your share?
MAL: Yes.