Mount permissions on disk

Daniel Johansson donnex at donnex.net
Mon Oct 2 14:58:29 PDT 2006

Hello, I'm sorry if this is a dumb question but I can't find the answer
anywhere. I've tried both google and searching the mailing list.

Anyway what I would like to know is how I change permissions on a mount.
I've got a new disk and I would like to mount it with the permission 775
so that my user, in wheel, can write to the root of the disk too.

If I remember correctly in 4.x all you had to do was to set 775 on the
dir you use as mount point but in FreeBSD 6.1 this doesn't seem to work.

So is there any other way I can set 775 as permission on my mount?