Directory server

Ansar Mohammed ansarm at gmail.com
Sun Oct 1 21:04:57 PDT 2006

Step by step if you wanna use Kerberos..
http://www.bayour.com/LDAPv3-HOWTO.html

If you wanna use nss_ldap
http://www.cultdeadsheep.org/FreeBSD/docs/Quick_and_dirty_FreeBSD_5_x_and_ns
s_ldap_mini-HOWTO.html

Personally I prefer nss_ldap. Kerberos is more secure, but it's a bit of
rocket science to set up.

and also you can use this client
http://www.ldapeditor.com to manage the users in openldap. It's the best
free ldap browser/editor and user management program available.