MPD vs Freebsd Internal PPPoE support?

Andrew Pantyukhin infofarmer at FreeBSD.org
Thu Nov 30 10:41:23 PST 2006

On 11/30/06, perikillo <perikillo at gmail.com> wrote:
>   Now, my current internet service is ADSL, my doubt is:
>
>   Right now, is better to use freebsd internal PPPoE module
> or we got better support with mpd port?

Coincidentally, mpd uses FreeBSD's "internal" PPPoE
netgraph module. Both ppp(8) (which in 7.x also seems
to use ng_pppoe, and I don't remember if it does in
6.x) and mpd do a great job. You can try whichever
you want to learn better, and their configs are
somewhat alike.

Good luck!