ssh over http

Ansar Mohammed ansarm at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 15:52:27 PST 2006

I think its pretty safe at this point in time to expect that everyone with a
computer far less than the list is familiar with google.
Probably a more helpful response would have been for you to recommend
something you have experience with. Someone was kind enough to point me to
something while it they don't have it running on FreeBSD works for them.

But I am sure that some people found your post inspirational. :)