Norberto Meijome freebsd at meijome.net
Thu Nov 23 21:30:06 PST 2006

On Wed, 22 Nov 2006 09:04:06 -0000
"Graham Bentley" <admin at cpcnw.co.uk> wrote:

> I have noticed that quite alot of ports are broken on 6.2
> but then again I only loaded it a few days ago and havent
> updated the tree (thinking this is the 'latest' version - flawed?)

Mind explaining the problems you see in detail? I've been tracking the latest
ports and kernel from 6.-RELEASE to , well, stable :) and I haven't noticed
anything broken ..

{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

If you find a solution and become attached to it, the solution may become your
next problem.

Warned.