Xircom XE2000 card problem

Wood, Russell Russell.Wood at rac.com.au
Tue Nov 21 17:19:36 PST 2006

>Also do you know where the "attach returned 6" message is generated?  I'm >curious to know what condition causes it, but I can't find it in the >source.  I assume it's in the device attach function but I'm not finding >it.  Maybe I'm blind.

Google can answer your question, I'm sure.

Regards,
Russell Wood

DISCLAIMER:
Disclaimer.  This e-mail is private and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please advise us by return e-mail immediately, and delete the e-mail and any attachments without using or disclosing the contents in any way. The views expressed in this e-mail are those of the author, and do not represent those of this company unless this is clearly indicated. You should scan this e-mail and any attachments for viruses. This company accepts no liability for any direct or indirect damage or loss resulting from the use of any attachments to this e-mail.