Totally stumped - very long post

Paul Schmehl pauls at utdallas.edu
Tue Nov 21 08:30:41 PST 2006

--On Tuesday, November 21, 2006 15:50:47 +0000 Joe Holden
<joe at joeholden.co.uk> wrote:

>> Care to give me a bigger hint?  I'm not a routing guru.
>>
>> I tried this with no luck:
>> route delete 66
>> route: writing to routing socket: No such process
>> delete host 66: not in table

Thanks, Joe.  I'll keep this in mind for next time.  I ended up logging in
through the console (using DRAC) and flushing the routing table.  Then I
restarted networking, and everything looked normal, but I couldn't access
remotely, so I rebooted the box.  Now everything is normal again.

Paul Schmehl (pauls at utdallas.edu)
Senior Information Security Analyst
The University of Texas at Dallas
http://www.utdallas.edu/ir/security/