License issue

Armin Arh armin at pubbox.net
Wed Nov 15 11:24:58 UTC 2006

Hiroshi!

The BSD license offers you to modify source and sell your product
as you like. You have to include the full COPYRIGHT accompaining
that particular BSD, that's it.

Of course, any donations made by you to FreeBSD are welcome, but not required :)

Keep in mind that any third party packages (ports, packages, etc...)
have their own license, so don't do that with just anything that
installs on a BSD.

Armin
--
PUBBOX Postmaster + spam-killer. Free email addresses at http://pubbox.net/