Building Ports w/ Options, Env

Nils Vogels nivo+sender+6075ff at is-root.com
Mon Nov 13 21:05:51 UTC 2006

Rachel Florentine wrote on 13-11-2006 19:40:
> That would set up the environment, and might actually be correct as written ;) I'm a whole lot less confident of the following:
>
>   MAKE_ARGS = {
>     '/usr/ports/net/openldap23-server'=> [
>     '--localstatedir=/var/run/slapd',
>     '--enable-spasswd',
> etc, etc
>     ],
>   }

What you put between the brackets [], is passed to make ans should be
options that make recognizes.

A small example:

 MAKE_ARGS = {
        'www/squid' => 'CONFIGURE_ARGS+=--enable-delay-pools
--enable-snmp --enable-ssl --enable-ipf-transparent
--enable-removal-policies',
        'mail/imp' => 'WITH_HTML=yes WITH_COURIER-IMAP=yes',
  }

HTH & HAND

Nils

--
Those who desire to give up freedom in order to gain security, will not have, nor do they deserve, either one.

~Benjamin Franklin (American Statesman, Scientist, Philosopher, Printer, Writer and Inventor. 1706-1790)