'help'

Norberto Meijome freebsd at meijome.net
Mon Nov 13 13:47:08 UTC 2006

On Mon, 13 Nov 2006 11:30:14 +0800 (CST)
shin_ta <g9471029 at pu.edu.tw> wrote:

>  I have some question about the Design and the Implementation of the FreeBSD
> Operating System

I somehow have the feeling someone (you) is trying to get someone else (i.e.,
the list) to prepare the assignement for you? ... hopefully I'm wrong :-)...

Anyway, you probably would gain much by reading a cleverly and vey appropriately
titled book "The Design and Implementation of the FreeBSD Operating System".

Good luck,
{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

"With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine. However, this is not necessarily a
good idea." RFC 1925 (quoting an unnamed source)

Warned.