printing PDF on freebsd

RYAN M. vAN GINNEKEN luck at computerking.ca
Wed Nov 1 22:24:06 UTC 2006

Hello all am having great difficulty getting pdf to print to the printer attached to my Freebsd box please help.

I have gotten my printer working like in the handbook and can get regular text files to print nicely. However cannot make any sense out of the ghostscript section and believe this is what i need to make things work.

I have added the following lines to my /etc/printcap but of course the filter does not exist at that directory what should i do? please help

printer model is star nx-2430

--
Computer King/CaNMail

http://www.computerking.ca http://www.canmail.org

Sales, Service, and Hosting
Email, Data, and Web Packages
Ask about web design specials

Affiliates
http://www.computerking.ca/pages/links/affiliates/affiliates.htm

Maybe Computer Science should be in the College of Theology. -- R. S. Barton