Openwebmail

Marwan Sultan dead_line at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 1 18:10:36 UTC 2006

Hello Robert,

   I'm running openwebmail, but configured manually,
   I think at that time I used the ports, but few problems came on..

   However, configuring openwebmail manually is easy, its exactly as written
in the
   openwebmail insturction manual.

   Just make sure you have all preinstall packaegs, and you should be very
fine.

   openwebmail, is a good choice, has everything builtin,
   user and administrator friendly.

   Marwan Sultan.