sshd BREAKIN ?

Tang Ho Yim hoyimtang at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 31 03:48:43 UTC 2006

I got a error messages from /var/log/auth.log which is about sshd......

  .....sshd : reverse mapping checking getaddrinfo for core-01.148.rdcw.com failed - POSSIBLE BREAKIN ATTEMPT !

  all my sshd_config is default setting except I have change to "PasswordAuthentication NO , PermitEmptyPasswords NO , and ChallengeResponseAuthentication NO"

  Is that I am being hack ?
  last command show who is login before but it seem ok....
  What should I do ?

  Thanks !