portmanager configuration and stunnel options

Noah admin2 at enabled.com
Fri Mar 24 17:13:40 UTC 2006

Hi there,

I am trying to figure out the proper options and configuration syntax for the
portmanager configuration file - pm-020.conf .   I cant figure out what the
proper stunnel switches to automatically keep the stunnel GID and UID.  At hte
moment stunnel requires manual intervention during each upgrade.  I just want
to keep the UID and GID as is and not delete them.  How would I instruct
portmanager to handle this gracefully.

--- snip ---

# pkg_info | grep portmanager
portmanager-0.4.1_5 FreeBSD installed ports status and safe update utility

--- snip ---

cheers,
Noah