Thunderbird + Mozilla Suite

Andrey V. Semyonov wilfre at mail.ru
Wed Mar 15 08:58:49 UTC 2006

Duane Whitty wrote:
> If you did not find an entry named
> network.protocol-handler.app.http then
> right click on any entry under Preference Name.
> Choose New, String.
> When you are prompted for the new string type
> network.protocol-handler.app.http
> When you are prompted for the new value enter the path
> of the mozilla web browser launcher.
>
> Follow the same procedures as above to enable support for https.
> Everywhere you typed http above type https instead.
>
> I hope this helps.

Strange things... When launched from xterm (or directly from my WM's
button) /usr/X11R6/bin/mozilla starts mozilla binary normally.

But after such a reconfiguration of TB when I try to open any link in TB
it prints "/usr/X11R6/bin/mozilla: Cannot find mozilla binary
executable. Exiting." into terminal from X is launched.