Xen timeline for 6.x

Walter Hop freebsd at walter.transip.nl
Wed Mar 8 02:26:45 UTC 2006

Hi all,

I've  been  wondering about the status of Xen support and its possible
inclusion in the 6.x branch.

Originally  it  was  mentioned in the FreeBSD status reports that full
(domU  and dom0) Xen support for the FreeBSD kernel would be merged in
before  6.1-RELEASE.  But  I  have also read on fsmware.com that there
were  problems  in integrating some subsystems which could delay these
plans.

It  looks  like  it's  now  too  late  to  still introduce this before
6.1-RELEASE.  Is  there an updated timeline known about Xen in the 6.x
tree?

Kind regards,
walter

--
 My eyes!  The goggles!  They malloc(), but free() nothing!