Wireless card for kismet

Christopher Sean Hilton chris at vindaloo.com
Wed Jun 14 17:15:34 UTC 2006

Well, it's looking like my venerable Orinoco card (wi0) is getting
a little long in the tooth for kismet. Per my earlier post I can't
seem to get it working with FreeBSD 6.1-STABLE. Can anyone recommend a
better wifi card? I prefer something that will: Work with Kismet, Take
an external Antenna, and do 802.11b at a minimum g and a are
optional. Recommendations for hardware that I can get at a CompUSA,
Staples, Circuit City, or Best Buy, or Buy.com would be most useful.

Thanks

-- Chris

--
Chris Hilton                                   chris-at-vindaloo-dot-com
                "All I was doing was trying to get home from work!"