Just an idea..

Sergio Lenzi lenzi at k1.com.br
Sun Jun 11 06:23:34 UTC 2006

Hello...

I was thinking .... well it was 2 months ago...

FreeBSD I think is one of the most amazing opearting system
ever coded...   Stable, fast... etc... etc...

The interfaces (Xwindow, with Kde, Gnome) have reached a very
good level of usage, stable......

There are several problems still??? Sure there are... Now we  at
thinking in introduce FreeBSD running for desktops (using gnome 2.14,
2.15)

We are not talking about dozens   but about thousands/month   so this
will produce enough money to invest in the development of the
operating system and the "fix"  of bugs in the FreeBSD + gnome...

We are thinking in hiring people in internet and "pay  (ebay...)"  some
$$   (good money)
for fix bugs in the FreeBSD + gnome..   The fixes will have GPL,  and
will improve
the quality of FreeBSD... I know that is not too much money but about
5000 US$  a month
is a good target....

Please I want to hear from you all about .....

Thanks in advance....