Does FreeBSD 4.11-STABLE support the 8237R?

Mark admin at asarian-host.net
Fri Jun 2 07:49:34 PDT 2006

Hello,

I run FreeBSD 4.11 stable, and I need to replace my ASUS K8V Deluxe
motherboard. I am thinking about de K8V-X SE. However, instead of the 8237
chipset, it has the 8237R. Is that supported in FreeBSD 4.11 stable as
well? Also, instead of the Gigabyte LAN, it has a Realtek 8201CL D version
LAN. Will that work, too? I can, for the life of me, no longer find a link
on the new FreeBSD site (like
http://www.freebsd.org/releases/4.11-STABLE/hardware-i386.html#DISK, for
instance). If anyone could tell me where the page is at, or knows the
answer, I'd really appreciate it.

Much obliged,

- Mark