Configure postfix to forward to isp smtp server?

Chris T. cdtelting-ml at comcast.net
Wed Jul 26 21:48:27 UTC 2006

I am trying to create a home mail gateway.  First thing is getting it to
relay messages to my ISP as if I had connected directly to the isp in
the first place.  That is without adding any information to headers to
reveal that it went through my smtp server.  I also want to create a
repositry of sent email for logging purposes.  I'm trying to look up the
documentation and searching for messages that would answer what I want
to do but it's a chicken and egg senerio in that I don't know the
correct terms for the answers to search to find the answers.  Any help
is appreciated.

Chris