Mail system Suggestions

Dave dmehler26 at woh.rr.com
Sat Jul 22 12:44:02 UTC 2006

Hi,
    I would recommend dovecot. It's capable of both imap as well as pop if
you later want to add that and can do encrypted versions of those protocols
as well. Dovecot is also in my opinion much easier to configure and less
resource intensive than other imap servers.
    If i can be of any assistance let me know.
Thanks.
Dave.