Using mergemaster for non-base files

Ian A. Tegebo yontege at rescomp.berkeley.edu
Thu Jul 13 18:40:32 UTC 2006

Is anyone using mergemaster for groups of files that are not being
updated from /usr/src?  I've been thinking of making a copy of
/usr/src/etc/Makefile and then modifying it so that I can run mergemaster
like this:

MYTMP="/var/tmp/twiki_upgrade"
MYSRC="/var/tmp/new_twiki_src"
MYDST="/usr/local/www/twiki"

mergemaster -t $MYTMP -m $MYSRC -D $MYDST

The first problem I ran into was: